Saturday, 24 December 2011

Wonder Threads !

Have you ever wondered what can you do with threads be it jute or wool? Especially when decorating your house
Probably towards the end of reading this blog you might want to add on to its uses.

I love thinking about how can I make such things useful in interior decoration.

Thinking about threads I thought lets wrap it around something which isn't of much use in my house and lets see how it turns out to be.






 Woolen threads wrapped around my old umbrella. With a fitted light its all good to go up in the drawing room to be used as a lamp light :).



Photograph - A closer look at the umbrella.





The one that comes next is my personal favourite and i'm sure you'll love it too.

  There was a bi-cycle kept in the garage and was of no use at all. I bought some jute threads and tried weaving and wrapping the bi-cycle parts. Starting with the rim of the wheel it took me over a month of work put into beautifully setting up the threads before i actually came up with this -


Photograph - The bi-cycle after the makeover.
                     ( To know about the records and how i used them refer to - http://records-dhaage.blogspot.com )



The next item on the list is quite trivial and consists of two bottles wrapped around with jute threads.




P.S - mail me and get in touch if you appreciate my ideas and have some suggestions. I'll keep you updated with my new posts as well

No comments:

Post a Comment